Work with us here at Southern Districts Support
Southern Districts Support is committed to “Supporting people to live independently”. We do this through providing innovative personal solutions that support people to live their life, their way.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. The experience they enjoy is critical to the success of our organisation.
Every day, Southern Districts Support employees are making a difference to real people. We work at making people’s lives better by promoting their independence and supporting them to achieve their goals.
As a member of the Southern Districts Support, you’ll be joining a team of caring professionals who are deeply motivated to:
- Deliver all of our services the way we would like them to be delivered to ourselves
- Promote all Southern Districts Support services and programs with integrity and enthusiasm
- Take ownership for all our actions and responsibilities
- Demonstrate that we are the best at what we do
- Treat everyone with respect and compassion
- Communicate clearly in an honest and transparent manner
Working alongside us at Southern Districts Support can bring many rewards. We are always keen to hear from caring, dedicated and enthusiastic people who share our values.
Current Positions Available
HCP Care Coordinator (Home Care Packages) – We would like to hear from you by 28th July 2017
NDIS Care Coordinator (Disability) – We would like to hear from you by 28th July 2017
Community Care Worker (Multi-Skilled) – We would like to hear from you today
Please visit Seek and search for ‘Southern Districts Support Association’ to see more details on so you too can come and work with us!