Southern Districts Support promotes independence with information for those thinking about and those who may require community care services and support.
Southern Districts Support is a benevolent organisation committed to ensuring quality care to all who require support to remain active and independent members of our local community. We have been providing individual and innovative care tailored to our clients’ needs since 1992.
Southern Districts Support walks hand in hand with those caring for others. We can help you with information and assistance negotiating the aged care market place. We can help you when you are dealing with changing health needs and abilities of those you care for.
Southern Districts Support can assist you to negotiate the challenges you face. We can help you to reach your goal of remaining active. We can assist with ensuring you live a life filled with all the activity, community spirit and engagement that you wish to have.
Community Care Services
- Would you like some help to get up and start your day
- How about assistance to prepare a delicious healthy meal
- We can help you get out and about in your community
- Have you considered having support to connect with other likeminded individuals
- Maybe you would like to learn something new
- Is there something you have always wanted to do
- We can help you keep doing something you have always liked to do
We can help you to set the goals that you wish to achieve and together we will work towards them. Whether it is a new skill that you want to learn or supporting you to keep living life to your fullest capacity.