Care at Home (Private Services)
Are you recovering from an illness or operation? Make a smooth and comfortable transition from hospital to home with SDS Care at Home Private Services. Simply choose your preferred service package and select your support professional from our experienced team. When you come home, it’s all in place so you can concentrate on your recovery.
These SDS Care at Home Private Services are offered from 7am–6pm, exclude weekends and public holidays and are designed to assist during your first week back at home. Conditions apply. You can always choose to continue with services as needed.
Daily Support Package
- Five daily one-hour services at a time that suits you. (Five hours in total.)
- Personal care – showering, dressing, grooming
- Shopping and meal preparation
- Help around the house such as cleaning, laundry and washing up
- Transport to and from appointments and outings
- Medication assistance
Flexible Support Package
Get help when you need it with the services covered above, with support over an extended period with multiple daily visits, or longer services. Ten hours in total.
Hospital to Home Package
We believe that returning home should be a relief, and have created a service to help make the transition as stress-free as possible. To help you rest and continue to heal, our support staff will help with the following:
Single three-hour visit to:
- Help pack up belongings at hospital and take you home
- Air the house, unpack and put fresh linen on the bed
- Shop for essentials and clear out the fridge
- Prepare and serve a light meal
Discuss with one of our team about arranging a Care at Home Service Package to suit your needs.