Perhaps you only need simple services such as domestic help or transport. Maybe you will need to plan for additional care for later in life. The great news is, there are a range of services to support you in living at home whilst enhancing wellness and independence.
If you are caring for someone at home, our respite services can provide you with a break from a caring role.
“Am I eligible to receive Home Support services?”
Find out about eligibility and costs by calling 9498 4800. Alternatively, you can talk to My Aged Care on 1800 200 422.
When you know what services you are eligible to receive, we can arrange for these to be delivered to you. We operate across the South East and South West of Perth metro area and provide the following support services:
- Domestic assistance: helping with everyday household tasks
- Meal preparation: ensuring you are eating good, nutritious meals
- Personal care: supporting your independence in activities such as showering and dressing
- Social support: helping you with tasks such as shopping and banking, and maintaining social connections
- Lawn & gardening services: helping you to maintain a safe garden environment
- Respite: an opportunity for primary carers to take a break
- Transport: assistance to travel to appointment
- Lifestyle Club programme: continuing with your hobbies, learning new ones and socialising with friends are important, so we have developed the Lifestyle Club programme.
What is Home Care? This is a range of care and services that help you, or the person you care for, to continue living at home for as long as possible. Services range from weekly help around the house to a daily visit to provide personal care.
What does it cost? Depending on the level of services you require you may need to make a contribution to the cost of your care. This will be worked out according to your individual circumstances. Each person’s situation is different, so the fee options available are determined on an individual basis.
What if my needs change? The services you receive at home from Southern Districts Support can also change. We will work with you to determine the best combination of services for you and the most cost-effective way to access those services. You can feel confident in knowing these will be delivered at the right time by skilled and friendly staff.